277,078 Tourists Nationwide on The Second Day of KNY Holidays
On the second day of Khmer New Year replacement holidays on August 18, 277,078 tourists visited local tourist destinations nationwide, an 18.75 percent increase compared to 233,329 on the first day, according to the Ministry of Tourism.
Thong Khon, the Minister of Tourism, said that among 277,078 tourists, 2,770 are foreigners.
There are some popular tourist sites including:
- Siem Reap province: 44,364 tourists
- Kompot province: 39,983 tourists
- Battambong province: 26,987 tourists
- Kep province: 23,229 tourists
- Preah Sihanouk province: 23,149 tourists
- Rattanak Kiri province: 14,294 tourists
- Preah Vihear province: 12,430 tourists
- Mondulkiri province: 10,254 tourists
By: LUNG Vannak